- Gill, P. S., et al. Implementing Pharmacogenomics Testing: Single Center Experience at Arkansas Children’s Hospital. Journal of Personalized Medicine, May 2021, Volume 11, Issue 5. DOI: 10.3390/jpm11050394.
- Ipe, TS; Le, T; Quinn, B; Kellar, S; Clark, M; Carlisle, S; Rassmann, A; Hennigan, S; Ridenour, T; Roberts, A; Avery, D; Ryan, S; Pearson; Kothari, A; Patil, N. Provision of COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma in a Resource-Constrained State. Transfusion, Dec. 2020, Volume 60, Issue 12. DOI: 10.1111/trf.16118.
- Labuda, SM; Williams, SH; Mukasa, L; McGhee, L. Hansen’s Disease and Complications among Marshallese Persons Residing in Northwest Arkansas, 2003-2017. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, Nov. 2020, Volume 103, Issue 5. DOI: 10.4269/ajtmh.20-0003.
- Gray B; Hurtado C; Coulter L; Hudson J; Gray D. Is Bupropion Monotherapy Effective for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults? Evidence-Based Practice, Oct. 2020, Volume 23, Issue 10. DOI: 10.1097/EBP.0000000000000794.
- Varady, NH; Cate, G; Barghi, A; Jobe, N; Yakin, D; Ylanan, RC; Arnold, CA. Positive Early Clinical Outcomes of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate for Osteoarthritis Using a Novel Fenestrated Trocar. Knee, Oct. 2020, Volume 27, Issue 5. DOI: 10.1016/j.knee.2020.08.018.
- Anamon Z; Meloy B; Hudson J; Coulter L; Judkins H. Should Levothyroxine Be Taken At Night Or In The Morning For Maximal Efficacy? Evidence-Based Practice, Sept. 2020, Volume 23, Issue 9. DOI: 10.1097/EBP.0000000000000737.
- Pasiah E; Papillion N; Hudson J; Coulter L; Agesilas M. Is Valerian Effective for Treatment of Insomnia in Adults. Evidence-Based Practice. Aug. 2020, Volume 23, Issue 8. DOI: 10.1097/EBP.0000000000000787.
- Atcherson, S.R.; Lieblong, S.; Nicholson, N.; Schaefer, G.B. Some Audiologic Characteristics in Individuals with Sotos Syndrome. International Journal of Clinical Studies & Medical Case Reports, Aug. 2020, Volume 3, Issue 5. DOI: 10.46998/IJCMCR.2020.03.000074.
- Shi, C; Wang, P; Airen, S; Brown, C; Liu, ZP; Townsend JH; Wang, JH; Jiang, H. Nutritional and Medical Food Therapies for Diabetic Retinopathy. Eye and Vision, June 2020, Volume 7, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1186/s40662-020-00199-y.
- Puente, CVH; Hsu, PC; Rogers, LJ; Jousheghany, F; Siegel, E; Kadlubar, SA; Beck, JT; Makhoul, I; Hutchins, LF; Kieber-Emmons, T; Monzavi-Karbassi, B. Association of DNA-Methylation Profiles With Immune Responses Elicited in Breast Cancer Patients Immunized With a Carbohydrate-Mimicking Peptide: A Pilot Study. Frontiers in Oncology, June 2020, Volume 10. DOI: 10.3389/fonc.2020.00879.
- Worley, LLM; Wise-Ehlers, A. Telepsychiatry in Obstetrics. Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics of North America, June 2020, Volume 47, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1016/j.ogc.2020.02.009.
- Samanta, D.; Ramakrishnaiah, R.; Schaefer, B. The Neurologic Aspects Related to POGZ Mutation: Case Report and Review of CNS Malformations and Epilepsy. Acta Neurologica Belgica, April 2020, Volume 120, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1007/s13760-019-01122-6.
- Scott, L.R.; Dehnel, J.R.; Schaefer, G.B.; Uwaydat, S. Rates of Diagnostic Testing in a Tertiary Ocular Genetics Clinic. Ophthalmic Genetics, April 2020, Volume 41, Issue 3. DOI: 10.1080/13816810.2020.1759107.
- Makhoul, I; Jousheghany, F; Mohammed, S; Siegel, E; Pennisi, A; Beck, JT; Hutchins, L; Kieber-Emmons, T; Monzavi-Karbassi, B. Immunization of Breast Cancer Patients in Combination with Standard-Of-Care Chemotherapy: Results of a Phase LB Clinical Trial. Cancer Research, Feb. 2020, Volume 80, Issue 4. DOI: 10.1158/1538-7445.SABCS19-P3-09-18.
- Lin, L.; Schaefer, G.B.; Yang, X.J. Lysine Acetyletransferase 8 (KAT8) is Involved in Cerebral Development and Syndromic Intellectual Disability. The Journal of Clinical Investigation, Feb. 2020, Volume 130, Number 3. DOI: 10.1172/JCI131145.
- Kaufman, CS; Cross, MJ; Pierce, KA; Rajgopal, UD; Rankin, KE; Sipe, WA; Lebovic, GS. A New Simplified Cost-Effective Technique for Localization of Non-Palpable Breast Lesions. Cancer Research, Feb. 2020, Volume 80, Issue 4. DOI: 10.1158/1538-7445.SABCS19-P4-13-11.
- Johnson, B.V.; Schaefer, G.B.; Jolly, L.A. Partial Loss of USP9X Function Leads to a Male Neurodevelopmental and Behavioral Disorder Converging on TGFβ Signaling. Biological Psychiatry, Jan. 2020, Volume 87, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1016/j.biopsych.2019.05.028.
- Beck, D.B.; Schaefer, G.B.; Fahrner, J.A. Delineation of a Human Mendelian Disorder of the DNA Demethylation Machinery: TET3 Deficiency. The American Journal of Human Genetics, Jan. 2020, Volume 106, Issue 2.