- Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Imaging Sciences Program
- Master of Science in Genetic Counseling Program
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy Program
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
Statement on P/F pre-requisite courses
The COVID-19 pandemic and move to online course delivery has resulted in the option to request a Pass/Fail (P/F) grade on many campuses. Because the OT program requires a 3.0 total average with a C or better for each pre-requisite course, we will not accept P/F grades in lieu of a letter grade.
If you are applying for our 2021 OT cohort and cannot complete observations because of COVID-19, please note:
We are accepting applications with missing observations for the 2021 cycle only. If accepted, applicants will be required to complete outstanding requirements before the end of August.