A Healthy Start For Your Family
The UAMS Healthy Start program provides moms, dads, partners, and families with education, resources, and support through services in the home, hospital or other community settings.
What We Offer
We will help:
- Connect you to prenatal providers and services
- Help you navigate the health care system
- Connect you to community resources and assist with accessing those services
- Educate you about prenatal and parenting best practices
- Provide in-home parenting education
- Provide family planning
- Interpret and translate (we offer services in English, Spanish, and Marshallese)
In Her Words…
“Healthy Start has been very beneficial to me! Being a single mom, I had no idea what to do and where to go for help. It’s definitely given me the confidence to move forward in life.”
– Laura Jorge, UAMS Healthy Start Mom
No Cost. No Hassle.
Healthy Start is offered for free to moms, children, and families by the UAMS Office of Community Health and Research. By providing resources, education and case management, we’re committed to creating a better state of health for you and your family.
Other UAMS Family Wellness Programs
CenteringPregnancy® is a prenatal care that includes your regular health checkup, along with extra time for group learning and sharing.CenteringPregnancy