Unlock Your Potential as a Father
Our community health workers are ready to help you be the best dad you can be. We do this by providing education and resources that prepare you for the challenges of raising a family, and by creating a support network for men and fathers in the community.
Be a Better Father
“This program definitely helped me be a better father. Being a dad isn’t easy, it’s always going to be hard, but you can do it if you get the help you need.”
– Joseph Banks, Fatherhood FIRE Graduate
What We Offer
We work with fathers, couples and co-parents to ensure that every child has a safe and nurturing environment every day so they can be healthy throughout their life.
We can help:
- Connect you to community resources
- Provide parenting education, resources and case management
- Provide family goal setting
- Provide a support network for men and fathers in our community
- Assist with making job connections through local job fairs and employment agencies
- Translate (we offer services in English, Spanish and Marshallese)
No Cost. No Hassle.
Fatherhood FIRE is offered for free to dads, moms, partners and families by the UAMS Office of Community Health and Research. By providing resources, education and case management, we’re committed to creating a better state of health for you and your family.
The production of this material was supported by Grant 90ZI0009 from ACF. Its content are solely the responsibility of UAMS and do not necessarily represent the official views of ACF. These services are available to all eligible persons, regardless of race, gender, age, disability, or religion.
UAMS Family Wellness Programs
UAMS Healthy Start
The UAMS Healthy Start Program provides mothers and families with education, resources, and support through services in the home, hospital, or other community settings.Healthy Start