Mobile Health Screenings & Vaccines
UAMS is bringing free health screenings to areas across Arkansas
UAMS Health In-Office Vaccines
Click below for vaccine clinics throughout Arkansas
Arkansas Department of Health Vaccine Map
Click below for a list of vaccine locations throughout Arkansas
Northwest Arkansas Community Vaccine Clinics
Click below for free vaccine clinics in Northwest Arkansas
Our Best Shot at Beating COVID-19
Vaccines are safe, effective, and available to everyone 5 years and older. Even better, they’re available at no cost to you. Let’s end this pandemic together. Book your appointment today.
Free Rides Available to Select Vaccine Clinics!
United Way/Arkansas 211 offers free transportation to select vaccine clinics in Arkansas. Dial 211 on your phone or click the link below to schedule your ride, and get protected today.
Your Questions, Answered
UAMS has worked with AFMC, Arkansas Rural Health Partnership, United Way and pharmacies across the state to embed Community Health Workers throughout Arkansas. Click the button below to find a Community Health Worker in your area.Find a Community Health Worker
Schedule Your Appointment with UAMS Health
UAMS Health patients should contact the following clinics to schedule an appointment for pre-procedure testing and/or vaccines.
- UAMS Health Family Medical Center in Fayetteville: 479-521-8260
- UAMS Health Neighborhood Clinic in Fayetteville: 479-713-8701
Bring a Mobile Vaccine Clinic to Your Area
UAMS Health staff are available to provide vaccine services to your community, at no cost to you or your organization. Fill out our form to start planning your vaccine event by clicking here.
Find COVID-19 Tests Near You
Whether you need an at-home test, or are looking for a rapid test for a trip, there are multiple resources available to you in Northwest Arkansas.
Free At-Home Tests
Free tests are available by mail. Click below to order yours.
Testing Clinics in Northwest Arkansas
Click below for a list of Northwest Arkansas locations offering COVID-19 tests.
Monoclonal Antibody Therapy (Regen-CoV/Regeneron – casirivimab/imdevimab)
UAMS is currently not offering monoclonal antibody therapy in Northwest Arkansas.
- UAMS Health Patients: Your resident or attending provider can send a signed Washington Regional Medical Center Monoclonal Antibody Order and Consent Form to Washington Regional Medical Center.
- Non-UAMS Health Patients: Contact your primary care provider to have a signed Washington Regional Medical Center Monoclonal Antibody Order Order and Consent Form sent to Washington Regional Medical Center.
- Non-UAMS Health Patients without a primary care provider: You can schedule a video appointment to establish care with a UAMS Health provider to help manage your COVID-19 illness at one of these UAMS Health clinics:
Get the Facts, then Share the Facts
Get accurate information about COVID-19, how to prevent it and how to overcome it.