We work with fathers, couples and co-parents to ensure that every child has a safe and nurturing environment every day so they can be healthy throughout their life. The Fatherhood Program provides dads, moms, partners and families with education, resources and support through services in community settings and one-on-one phone calls for free.
We can help:
- Connect you to community resources
- Provide parenting education, resources and case management
- Provide family goal setting
- Provide a support network for men and fathers in our community
- Assist with making job connections through local job fairs and employment agencies
- Translate (we offer services in English, Spanish and Marshallese)
To have someone contact you with more details about the Fatherhood FIRE program, complete this interest form here.
If you are with an organization or agency or would like to refer someone to the Fatherhood FIRE program, visit this link here.
The production of this material was supported by Grant 90ZI0009 from ACF. Its content are solely the responsibility of UAMS and do not necessarily represent the official views of ACF. These services are available to all eligible persons, regardless of race, gender, age, disability, or religion.