The Community Programs team is working with schools, local institutions and community organizations to create a better state of health for all. Read about the team’s successes in the links below.
- Teen Outreach Program (TOP) completes 877 hours of Community Service Learning activities: English, Spanish, Marshallese
- Advancing Equity Within Food Pantries in Northwest Arkansas During COVID-19
- Growing a Coalition to Strengthen Breastfeeding in Northwest Arkansas
- Healthy Eating, Physical Activity Encouraged at Farmers Market, Jones Center Demo
- Lactation Rooms at UAMS Northwest Create Comfortable, Private and Safe Atmosphere for Breastfeeding Mothers